Join this 2-day in person CAL II Advanced Learning/Validated Practice session, and work to the CAL II credential through projects and mentor calls over 3 months.
Topic: Building an Agile Culture & Lean Operations
This session includes:
- Site Visit to see Agile in action
- 3 monthly mentor calls
- Take home project & guidance
- Path to Scrum Alliance CAL Credentials
This two-day session focuses on building a culture of innovation and expanding the Agile mindset and methods to all teams and departments. It explores ways to apply Agile ideas end-to-end within a business, from planning through to HR, product marketing and beyond, to truly deliver the rapid adaptation that the methods promise. Digital transformation techniques such as DevOps will also be explored as mechanisms to drive richer, faster feedback loops and measurement systems while reducing overhead. Learn about new organizational models and how business operations is changing in this ever more digital world.
· Discover an agile leader’s role in modern management, exploring arenas like people operations and new feedback methods.
· Explore organizational agility, agile methods’ applications outside of technology, what it means to have agile HR, and the role that deep technical capabilities like DevOps play in an agile organization.
· Enhance your measurement, governance and feedback systems to fulfill the promise of building higher quality products and services through meaningful inspect-and-adapt loops
This highly interactive session is aimed at helping participants create personalized plans that can be put directly into action following the workshop. A rich combination of discussions with peers, lecture, movies, micro-exercises and more ensure that participants are both engaged and entertained. Leaders assess the current state of agility within their organizations and discuss the unique requirements of the agile leader’s role. During the workshop, agile leaders develop short-term plans to drive better application of the agile mindset and techniques. Following the workshop, three months of mentor support will be provided in the form of personalized one-hour discussions that help leaders work through their practical problems in applying these new ideas.
Dive into case studies and intense enterprise-focused Lean & Agile methods. Learning alongside other executives, craft your Agile leadership strategy to deliver faster results, higher quality, and unparalleled innovation. See what has and hasn’t worked in real world whole-company transformations, encompassing not just software development but also changes to HR, finance, marketing and more.